Saturday, August 10, 2013

Sengalrayan Naidu : Contractor who contributed in the building of Ipoh's early infrastructure

Sengalrayan Naidu : Businessman and Contractor 
  One of the pioneers in building Ipoh's early infrastructure

Wealthy businessman, land owner and developer who contributed in the setting up of Ipoh's early infrastructure.He also contributed generously towards the Kinta Indian Association (KIA) which remains active till today.Sengalrayan donated land for the setting up of a Hindu Cemetry in Ipoh.He also donated land for the building of the Buntong Mariamman Temple which he helped to build.A road (Lorong Sengalrayan) is named after him. This lane is situated behind the education department.

We are currently in search of photos and more information on Mr Sengalrayan


Source:
 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysian_Telugu
http://www.telugu-malaysia.com/2013/07/sengalrayan-lane-in-ipoh-was-named.html

5 comments:

  1. Dear Sir,
    I am Sanjeev Kumar, great grandson of Mr. Sengalvarayan Naidu. I have a photo of him if want. My email is ksnjvk@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sanjeev I am also related to sengalrayan do u have his photo ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Watsup me I m great grandson of him 016-4121399

      Delete
    2. Hi, Arjoonha,

      Please whatsapp me 0125125410 for his photo

      Delete
  3. Hi! My name is Mahes Naidu. I am also a descendant of Mr Sengalrayan Naidu .

    ReplyDelete